Shuttle with Steny's!
Steny’s is here for your shuttle needs!
We offer shuttles to sporting events in Milwaukee, concerts in Milwaukee, Packer games and other events within the Milwaukee area. You feel like there is another shuttle-worthy event within the city? Give us a call and we will do our best to accommodate. How much is it to shuttle? All we require you to do is bring a drink on the shuttle with you! We recommend showing up 15-20 minutes before departure to give yourself time to grab a drink and secure your spot on the shuttle. Check out the events below to see more shuttle information!
- The first shuttle each day during Summerfest will be @ 1pm.
- Shuttles will run every hour on the hour.
- Starting @ 5pm we will run every half an hour.
- We will keep picking up people from the Summerfest grounds until everyone gets back to Steny's but we will stop sending shuttles an hour after the Summerfest grounds close.
For Milwaukee Bucks and Milwaukee Admirals Games
- First Shuttle leaves 1 hour before scheduled game.
- Final shuttle leaves 15 minutes after the game ends.
- The bus picks-up and drops-off in the same location.
- If there is a post-game event or concert the bus will do an additional pick-up after the event and the final shuttle will leave 15 minutes after it ends.
For Brewers Games
- First shuttle leaves 1 hour before scheduled game start time.
- Bus picks-up at the same location as drop off 1st base side.
- First return trip leaves Miller Park first pitch on the top of the 8th inning.
- Final shuttle leaves 20 minutes after the last out.
- If there is a post-game event or concert the bus will do an additional pick-up after the event and the final shuttle will leave 20 minutes after it ends.
- In case of extra innings we will run shuttles back to bar in the middle of the 10 and 11 innings. Then no other shuttles till the end of the game.
For Admirals Games
- First shuttle leaves 1 hour before scheduled concert start time.
- Shuttles keep running every 20 minutes until game start time.
- Final returning shuttle leaves 15 minutes after game ends.
For Fiserv Forum Concerts
- First shuttle leaves 1 hour before game start time.
- Final shuttle leaves 15 minutes after the event ends.
If the shuttle information for the event you are attending is not on our website notifications or our social media pages, call us at (414) 672-7139 and ask about shuttle information.
We have the shuttles for you!
Book a shuttle with us for any birthday parties, bachelor/bachelorette parties, packer games and more! The cost for our shuttles is...
$125/hour + $50 fuel fee + 18% driver gratuity
Shuttle rentals must be booked a minimum of 4 hours and all hours must be consecutive. Also a 50% deposit is required for all rental reservations! The full payment must be completed before riding the shuttle.
Shuttle Bus Rental FormDownload form
- September 15, Post Malone @ Fiserv Forum - Shuttles leave @ 7:15pm
- September 16, Panic! at the Disco @ Fiserv Forum - Shuttles leave @ 6:15pm
- October 7, Five Finger Death Punch, Megadeth & The Hu @ Summerfest Grounds - Shuttles leave @ 5:45pm
- October 8, Chris Stapleton @ Fiserv Forum - Shuttles leave @ 6:15pm
- October 23, Carrie Underwood @ Fiserv Forum - Shuttles leave @ 5:45pm
- October 30, Smashing Pumpkins @ Fiserv Forum - Shuttles leave @ 5:45pm
Steny's is sending a Coach bus to every home game this season! It costs $60 to ride. This includes a ride to Lambeau, back to Steny’s, and then a tip for your driver. Space on the bus is limited so you can only bring a small 6 pack size cooler on the bus. The Coach buses are equipped with bathrooms, TVs and phone chargers for your convenience. This does NOT include a ticket to the game.
Buses will leave 5 hours prior to kickoff! Arrive at the bar 30 minutes before the buses leave to check in for the trip. Feel free to grab some food and drinks beforehand! The bus will start heading back to Steny’s 1 hour after the game ends.
Sign up on Brown Paper Tickets to get your spot!
How to sign up
- Visit this link to see all the games we will shuttle to.
- Click “View Event” next to the game you wish to attend.
- Check to see how many remaining tickets there are for sale. There will be a “0” when we are all sold out.
- Click the drop down arrow to select the number of tickets you want to purchase.
- Click “Add to Cart” and review your order.
- Click “Check Out Now” and fill out your credit card info!